Thursday, June 16, 2011

“Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.” -John Muir

This Journey has taken me to almost every part of Costa Rica; every place has been wonderful and unique. One of my favorite places has been Montezuma, where I risked my life (only kidding) to jump off a massive waterfall. Last time I went, Pavel, one of my travel buddies, literally ran into a wall and had to go to the hospital to get stitches instead of coming with us. After I told him multiple times in great detail how fantastic I thought it was, he has convinced me to go back with him this weekend.

As you may recall, last time I went, I was in search of a hidden beauty, Cocolito Falls. The internet as well as the local people all have their own ideas about where this waterfall lies. I attempted to find it twice last time I visited Montezuma, spending a total of eight hours fruitlessly searching. It wasn’t a waste of time, we saw beautiful beaches and untouched rainforest, but this time will be different! I am determined to find it and as compensation for returning, I made Pavel promise to come with me on my mission. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment