Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."–Ansel Adams

Picture Wednesday…enjoy

P1040903

 

“Art is your emotions flowing in a river of imagination.”

 

P1050011

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P1050004 Stitch

 

 

P1040906

 

 

 

 

“A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of a faraway place. A traveler on the plane sees the farmhouse below and dreams of home.” -Robert Brault

 

 

 

 

 

We found these cows on our hike last weekend in a small clearing surrounded by dense rainforest. I couldn’t help but think of home.

Q&A 

Q: Looks like another great one. Gotta love a good hike! The VW bug is a cobalt blue '69 convertible. I sold it to a German businessman thru a VW site on the internet (before Ebay)! – Rick

A: Before eBay? I didn’t know that such a time existed! I will keep my eyes open Smile.

Q; Hannah, your pictures are breath-taking and the quotes you find to match them are so inspiring. It all leaves me with a such feeling of awe-- that I have just experienced something holy. Grandma C

A: It is so fitting that you say that because that is exactly how I feel. I just stand there in a state of amazement and admiration. We are so blessed to be able to visit the wonderful creations of the earth. I feel so connected with nature and with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment