Thursday, July 21, 2011

“Always remember, it’s simply not an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.” -Sarah Ban Breathnach

My final weekend in Costa Rica has arrived. I willing be taking the bus for the last time to lay next to the ocean once more before returning to the rolling fields of corn. I am going with three of my friends, Pavel, of course, we have not yet spent a weekend apart, Dustin, and Jessica. All of us leave either the 30th of July, or sometime in early August. It is our last weekend together and we are determined to have a wonderful time. image

Nosara

Distance: 130 miles

Time: 6 hours

Accommodations: Hostel for the girls, tent for the boys

Friends: 3

As we set out on our final adventure, we may not encounter dragons, but we will be sure to soak up the sun, dig our toes in the sand, let the ocean wash away our sweat, and enjoy each others company around the campfire. Tears are springing to my eyes as I write this and I wonder what life will be like when I return home….very different, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment